Today’s the day…the 4th of July has arrived and you discover that you still need a quick treat to grace the table and delight the kids. Here’s just the thing you can pull together in a flash:
Festive 4th of July Marshmallows
- Lollipop sticks (You can find these at craft stores)
- 1 packet red Jell-o
- 1 packet blue Jell-o
Here’s How You Make It:
- Place each packet of Jell-o (dry, colored sugar) into a small shallow bowl.
- Wet the individual marshmallows by either dipping them VERY quickly into a bowl of water and letting the excess water drain off on a paper towel, or by misting them very lightly with a small water bottle.
- Roll the marshmallows until coated.
- Alternatively, you can also add the packet of Jell-o to a large plastic bag, drop a few (not too many) in and shake away until they are all coated.
- Add the colored marshmallows by color – Red -White-Blue to the lollipop sticks and serve.