Last year, I threw a great Mardi Gras themed party for Fat Tuesday. I made a fantastic Creole Potato Salad recipe from Zatarains that everyone loved. This year for Fat Tuesday, I made it again. It is such a crowd pleaser, I can’t imagine making anything else for this holiday! Luckily, I picked up some more creole mustard the last time I was in New Orleans!
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 1/3 cup mayo’
- 1/3 cup Zatarains creole mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Zatarain’s creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons green onion
Cook potatoes, Drain. Mix all condiments and spices together in small bowl. Stir mixture into potatoes. Add tomatoes, scallions and bacon. Toss together. Enjoy!